Lucy Railton


Where are you now?


Berlin.


Where would you be ?

Sweden.


What have you been doing lately?


I want to say reading more books and giving more time to nourishing activities but that would be lying. I've been locked up in my studio keeping sane by sinking in to music. 


What are you hearing right now?


Studio hum, trains, trams, cars.


Are you taking advantage of this containment period to make music?


Of course.


How will the world be after all this?

Obviously broken...but I hope more empathetic, we need it now, and I hope we keep it going.


How can we support the music community?


Arrrghhg... be good to each other, don't be greedy, stop the bitching.


Five musical recommendations ?

Catherine Lamb and Johnny Change - Viola Torros
Arnold Schoenberg - Verklärte Nacht
Ain Bailey - Breath (Late Junction Edit) / Agora
Kit Downes - Obsidian
James Rushford - The Body's Night


One book ?


E.E. Cummings - The Enormous Room


What will you do when you're out?

Go to Portugal to see my family and walk in the sun for as long as I can afford to.


Links:

lucyrailton.com 
https://boomkat.com/artists/lucy-railton


Photo: Blakey and Scarth

Popular Posts